1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RRI Learning Curve

Discussion in 'XenForo: How-To' started by ezracer, Jul 21, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. ezracer

ezracer

Region:
    East
    State/Country:
    MD
    City:
    Cumberland
    Ride:
    easy racers
    Name:
    Tim
    I have been browsing the RRI forum and at first found it difficult to browse the new posts.

After a short while I discovered that it was a lot easier and more fun to focus on the right column. I have always focused on the left side in the forum I am familiar with (BROL).

Now I look at the forum title on the right, look for my state (CLBot), chit chat, etc. It is much easier for me than trying to read every thread starter/title on the left.

I am sure I will discover all the ins and outs of this forum in due time but there is a learning curve.

2. ezracer

ezracer

Region:
    East
    State/Country:
    MD
    City:
    Cumberland
    Ride:
    easy racers
    Name:
    Tim
    Hot Tip!

HOT TIP! A quick way to get to your favorite starting point on RRI is to Bookmark that spot. I use Chrome Browser and the bookmark is right at the top of the screen with a nice icon. I go immediately to my subscribed threads with one click.:laugh9:

3. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    Although we're on XenForo now, this tidbit still holds True. Whenever you are looking at your own Personal Details page, there is a Watched Threads LINK…

Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 5.57.18 PM.jpg

Anyone can easily click that LINK, then save the resulting page as a Bookmark in their browser to arrive at the same point on the website each visit. :read: