1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Some Attachment (i.e. Thumbnails) problems...

Discussion in 'Board Issues/News' started by A.D., Sep 11, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    Still not sure what's up, but we have some threads (i.e. ... bicycles high on comfort, gawkers) that are giving errors when displayed since they can't (correctly) access the image files.

For instance, instead of actually SEEING a thumbnail you will see something like this...

[​IMG]
    and if you click ON the link, it will generate an error stating:
    Warning: fopen(/home/.../attachments/1/7/1/969.attach) function.fopen: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/attachment.php on line 283

For the time being, no idea what's up. All the actual image files are there, but something's amiss somewhere. Meanwhile, other threads show the attached thumbnails just fine. :confused9:

So for the time being, you will probably trip across 'some' messages that cannot display the actual attached pictures, until I can look into this further and determine what's going on. :wink9: