1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LOG Your Miles!

Discussion in 'XenForo: How-To' started by A.D., Jan 9, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    The LINK to the BikeJournal website is located under the Offsite Links Tab, as LOG Your Miles...

Screen Shot 2015-12-12 at 6.32.44 PM.jpg
    If you are not a member on BikeJournal.com yet -or- do not have auto login selected (i.e. box for "Remember my login on this computer." checked) then you will get a screen asking you to login first, like this...
    1537.jpg
    Once you login, you'll be taken to the RRI Club Page. Otherwise, you can easily find the RRI Club on BikeJournal.com

On their Home Page just cursor over the CLUBS tab and select the view clubs drop-down menu option...
    1538.jpg
    If you'll pick KNOXVILLE/TENNESSEE/USA and click Find Clubs, you should see an entry for Recumbent Riders International (Note: If you just select TENNESSEE/USA RRI will still show up, the list is just a bit longer to look through.)

Once you get to SEE the RRI Club, you can simply select "join this club" to be listed on in the ranks with the other folks on the board here...
    1539.jpg
    You can also select manage clubs from your profile page on BikeJournal.com, and scroll down the listing to choose Recumbent Riders International as a club as well...
    1540.jpg
    Well, I guess that's about it!

And remember, it's not all about how many miles you choose to ride, but really how much fun you have riding each mile! :jiggy9: There's not as easy a way to record that though, other than maybe posting a picture and/or video, then telling us about your latest adventure in the Pictures or Videos Forums. :camera:

2. Geyatautsilvsgi

Geyatautsilvsgi Supporter

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Seymour
    Ride:
    ?
    Name:
    Geyatautsilvsgi
    I might give it a try once again...IF I ever get a bike.....hubby are you listening????

hahahha

3. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    Bill :taz: wants to try the Reynolds to see what it's like sometime, maybe I should let you borrow it instead? :stirringthepot: Then...you could offer to let him ride it, 'once' he gets :girl: a bike!? :wink9:

4. Geyatautsilvsgi

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Seymour
    Ride:
    ?
    Name:
    Geyatautsilvsgi
    Yeah, that might be a good idea, although I'd probably need help getting on the reyolds...it stands too tall for me...a stepping stool perhaps???

5. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    Nothing a pair of Platform Shoes can't solve,
    [​IMG]
    assuming you've not cleaned out your closet since the early 70's. :laugh9:

6. paulw

paulw Email Defunct

Region:
    East
    State/Country:
    TN
    Ride:
    catrike exp
    Name:
    paul
    i need these for work on my tram wow:yes9:

7. Geyatautsilvsgi

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Seymour
    Ride:
    ?
    Name:
    Geyatautsilvsgi
    Hey there we go. I could use those. I have a dress that match them perfectly...but I wouldn't go riding in it though. I am NOT like Brittney spears...

8. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    Revised this thread with XenForo specific information and screenshots, so folks will know where to find the LOG Your Miles link to Bike Journal now. :thumbsup: