1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Discussion in 'XenForo: How-To' started by A.D., Oct 30, 2010.  |  Print Topic

1. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    :construction: I just went through and added-in new Flags (as Avatars) for each Country, as well as all the different States I could find them for.(i.e. States of Belgium, States of Holland, United States of America, etc.) So for all the States/Countries, there should now be a coinciding Flag for each of them. :cool9:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Meanwhile if you haven't chosen an Avatar for your profile, there's plenty to pick from. :jiggy9:(i.e. State Flags, Country Flags, Military, Miscellaneous, Nature/Landscapes, Smilies, Zodiac Signs, etc)

Simply go to your User Control Panel and choose Edit Avatar. From there, you can choose which set of avatars you'd like to peruse to see what all is available.(first printscreen)

If you see one you like, just select it and then Save Changes at the bottom of the page.(second printscreen)

Of course, you can upload your own avatar graphic to the board here as well. If you have one saved on your hard drive, just select Use Custom Avatar and upload the file. Or, if you've seen one somewhere on the web you like, just enter the URL to the Image on another website and then select Save Changes.

Picture 31.jpg

Picture 27.jpg