1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The End of the Year

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by aenlaasu, Dec 27, 2023.  |  Print Topic

1. aenlaasu

aenlaasu

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    Sweden
    City:
    Uppsala
    Ride:
    ICE Sprint 26
    Name:
    Terii
    Well, 2023 is coming to a close. It wasn't a bad year, but since October when I caught Covid, it's gotten a bit rough. It didn't help that just as I was shaking off the last of the cough from the Covid, I caught a cold that was WORSE than the Covid that ambushed me.

Before that, I was doing pretty well with distance on my current virtual Challenge and was getting strong and feeling good about it. I'll be finishing the year with over 650 miles. Out of the past 6 years, this one is my best, which gives me hope for better still in 2024.

I hope everyone had a grand Christmas and a year full of adventure!

Here's to 2024 being better in all ways for all of us!

Terii

2. Rocketmantn

Rocketmantn Rider

Region:
    East
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Knoxville
    Ride:
    Strada, Corsa
    Name:
    Jon
    Terri,

Congrats on your mileage. I bet on only did 300 miles this year and it looks like my recumbent days are coming to an end. I ride most at our beach side Florida condo and we will be selling it next Spring.

Live goes on and I am doing other new interests so I am happy.

3. aenlaasu

aenlaasu

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    Sweden
    City:
    Uppsala
    Ride:
    ICE Sprint 26
    Name:
    Terii
    Well, I'm sorry to hear about the sale, but as long as you're happy, moving, and doing things that bring you joy, all is good. :)