1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Selling ICE FULLFAT TRIKE WITH SHIMANO E-STEPS E6100 SYSTEM

Discussion in 'Buy, Sale or Trade' started by USMARINE1986, Jul 9, 2023.  |  Print Topic

1. USMARINE1986

USMARINE1986

Region:
    North
    State/Country:
    MI
    City:
    Norway
    Ride:
    ICE FULLFAT
    Name:
    ARTHUR
    I have a like-new ICE FULLFAT adventure trike with Shimano e-steps 6100 e-assist system including a controller-computer, adjustable rear suspension, 3-levels of e-assist intervention, added rear fender, and many more features. This same bike was used to cross Antarctica and I'll include the book showing so... This bike retailed as equipped for over $11,000! I've only owned it for 6 months and ridden it maybe 6 times or so in totality. Unfortunately, injuries as a 100% disabled Marine Corps vet have gotten worse and riding for me is difficult at all. This bike is top of the line and looks brand new! I would like to recoup $7500 if possible so I can use the funds to make repairs and adaptations to my house to better accommodate my condition. I am not a expert in all things bike but will try to respond to any questions you may have. Also feel free to make a reasonable offer, taking into account the starting price of this model. I have all chargers/cables/ manuals, and mountable safety flag as well as keys for removing the battery. Tires are 26"x 4.00" off road fat tires. equipped with ergo flow seat and headrest.

IMG_7751.jpg

IMG_7752.jpg

IMG_7762.jpg

IMG_7760.jpg

IMG_7764.jpg

IMG_7771.jpg

A.D. likes this.
  2. PeteCress

PeteCress

Region:
    NorthEast
    State/Country:
    PA
    City:
    Paolt
    Ride:
    (none yet)
    Where are you located?

3. USMARINE1986

USMARINE1986

Region:
    North
    State/Country:
    MI
    City:
    Norway
    Ride:
    ICE FULLFAT
    Name:
    ARTHUR
    small town called Norway in the upper peninsula of Michigan.

4. USMARINE1986

USMARINE1986

Region:
    North
    State/Country:
    MI
    City:
    Norway
    Ride:
    ICE FULLFAT
    Name:
    ARTHUR
    are you interested at all?

5. DeadGrandpa

DeadGrandpa

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    NC
    City:
    Oriental
    Ride:
    ICE Sprint X Tour tr
    I'm interested, but I'm three days drive from you. I need more details. Are you the original owner? How many miles are on the bike in total? What kind of cassette or other gearing does it have? Can you post a pic of the drive side of the rear wheel?

6. USMARINE1986

USMARINE1986

Region:
    North
    State/Country:
    MI
    City:
    Norway
    Ride:
    ICE FULLFAT
    Name:
    ARTHUR
    I added some pictures, I may be ignorant of some terminology but if I missed what you were talking about, I’m happy to retake photographs with some direction, lemme know, I’m easy to work with just don’t know all the lingo lol

IMG_7803.jpeg

IMG_7804.jpeg

IMG_7805.jpeg

7. USMARINE1986

USMARINE1986

Region:
    North
    State/Country:
    MI
    City:
    Norway
    Ride:
    ICE FULLFAT
    Name:
    ARTHUR
    I can also attach the factory brochure with all the equipment listed, I’ll try that soon here, thanks for your interest,

Respectfully,

Arthur