1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Selling 2008 SUN EZ-1 SC Lite for sale $300 SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy, Sale or Trade' started by bjjoondo, Jul 1, 2023.  |  Print Topic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjjoondo

bjjoondo

Region:
    Middle
    State/Country:
    CO
    City:
    Colorado Springs
    Ride:
    ICE Sprint 2 SE
    Name:
    BJ
    I'm selling my 2008 SUN EZ-1 SC Lite (Aluminum Frame version EZ-1), it's Blue, in very good condition has a few added accessories, Paniner racks, lights, water bottle cage, air pump, almost new Schwalbe tires 24 speed. Makes a great commuter, errand bike! $300 firm, shipping/packing paid by buyer, recommend AngleTech www.cycledifferent.com talk to Joshia, I can deliver the bike to Angletech. My balance isn't what it use to be so I'm going totally to my recumbent trike, thanks. bjandjoondo*gmail.com bike is located in Colorado Springs, CO. Will send photos to your e-mail if requested. 52872556099_2e6e5a213d_b.jpg

A.D. likes this.
  2. Tess

Tess

Region:
    SouthWest
    State/Country:
    FL
    City:
    Naples
    Ride:
    None yet
    Hi, I emailed earlier, but maybe it didn’t go through. I am a first time recumbent rider. Will this fit for someone who is 5’4”? What is the weight? How do you transport? Thank you for the shipping info. I would need to do that.
    Please send more pics if you have them.
    Thanks, Kathy

3. bjjoondo

bjjoondo

Region:
    Middle
    State/Country:
    CO
    City:
    Colorado Springs
    Ride:
    ICE Sprint 2 SE