1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Selling NEW BUILD SWB Performance Frame $500+

Discussion in 'Buy, Sale or Trade' started by hiker51, Jun 30, 2023.  |  Print Topic

1. hiker51

hiker51

Region:
    West
    State/Country:
    MI
    City:
    Greenville
    Ride:
    Ice, Rans , Bachetta
    Name:
    Doug
    Just completed a new build of the short wheel base bike with all new parts except a used handlebar. Brakes are disc with locking levers, Shimano derailluers, front is Deore and the rear Acer. Eight speed cassette for 24 speed bike. New wheels from Baccehetta Alexrims DA16. 20" front and 26" rear. New tires: Kenda Kwest high pressure 1.25 and Presta valve. Shimano index shifters. Highly adjustable seat and boom. Weighs 30 LBS and will fit Xseam 40" to 46". Steel frame so it flexes on rough roads. $500 plus $75 shipping.

2. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    Any pics? :idunno:

3. hiker51

hiker51

Region:
    West
    State/Country:
    MI
    City:
    Greenville
    Ride:
    Ice, Rans , Bachetta
    Name:
    Doug
    Not sure how to do it. Send me an email and I can get it to you. Mine is dodddr*charter.net