1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Any way to push trike up/over hitch mounted trike carrier?

Discussion in 'Recumbent Discussions' started by JeffB, Jun 7, 2023.  |  Print Topic

1. JeffB

JeffB

Region:
    NorthWest
    State/Country:
    GA
    City:
    CALHOUN
    Ride:
    none yet
    1 more question. I did not see this discussed elsewhere, so I will ask here.

Due to medical issues I cannot lift a trike so I plan to buy an Easy Load Tray from Easy Load Ramp System (or something similar) for 1 trike but I want to push my wife's trike up and over the (empty) Easy Load Tray and into the back of our SUV. and then push my trike onto the tray.

As of yet, I cannot find equipment allow us to push a trike up and over the empty tray.

Does anyone know of a way or a product that will allow the user to push one trike up and over a tray/trike carrier that is attached to the SUV receiver?

Many thanks!

2. Roaster 2

Roaster 2

Region:
    East
    State/Country:
    NY
    City:
    poughkeepsie
    Ride:
    Catreck expordition
  3. JeffB

JeffB

Region:
    NorthWest
    State/Country:
    GA
    City:
    CALHOUN
    Ride:
    none yet
    I've heard many good things about HITCHRIDER Racks including their options.
    They just do not seem to have way to load without lifting - a deal breaker for me.
    Thank you

4. Roaster 2

Roaster 2

Region:
    East
    State/Country:
    NY
    City:
    poughkeepsie
    Ride:
    Catreck expordition
    Their rack is able to be lower check out their vido