1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Selling ICE Adventure FS - $4K

Discussion in 'Buy, Sale or Trade' started by Aslug3, Apr 16, 2023.  |  Print Topic

1. Aslug3

Aslug3

Region:
    North
    State/Country:
    OH
    City:
    Grove City
    Ride:
    ICE Adventure FS
    I’ve decided to sell my ICE trike since I’ve given up touring. This a top of the line trike made for touring. It has the 20” wheels w Schwable Tryker tires that have may 300 miles on them. It also has the internal hub brakes on the front, rear parking brake, new chain, shock absorbers on front and back, a SRAM DD3 rear hub to boost to 81 gears, a recently replaced SRAM X-5 rear derailleur, paneer racks (no paneers), a flat rack on the back, storage box off the right handlebar, rear view mirrors, an adjustable head rest, water bottle cage, cell phone holder, a red/white/blue spinning flag and the trike can be folded in half for transporting. I attached a picture. You can see a video and more pictures of the trike on Facebook Marketplace. Just search for aslug3. I’m selling for $4000. I am also selling a Hollywood hitch rack the will transport a trike and an upright bike. Price is $350. I bought it from Peddlers Trikes in 2019. It was serviced fall of last year by Heritage Cycles in Grove City, OH. I won’t ship since I don’t have packaging and it would be very expensive. You can come to Grove City, OH to see, test ride and purchase. Thanks for reading.

2. WREN

WREN

Region:
    West
    State/Country:
    NC
    City:
    Hayesville
    Ride:
    None yet
    Is your bike still available?

3. Aslug3

Aslug3

Region:
    North
    State/Country:
    OH
    City:
    Grove City
    Ride:
    ICE Adventure FS
    Yes it is.

4. WREN

WREN

Region:
    West
    State/Country:
    NC
    City:
    Hayesville
    Ride:
    None yet
    Would you please send me the physical and mechanical specs.

I’Ve been shopping for awhile and want a folding e-trike but I’d be willing to consider compromising my goal for an FS bike.

Thank you!

5. WREN

WREN

Region:
    West
    State/Country:
    NC
    City:
    Hayesville
    Ride:
    None yet
    Think I will pass. Too far away. Sounds like a fine bike though. Good luck!