1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2023 Smoky Mtn. Recumbent Rally

Discussion in 'Rides, Routes and Events' started by Geyatautsilvsgi, Mar 15, 2023.  |  Print Topic

1. Geyatautsilvsgi

Geyatautsilvsgi Supporter

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Seymour
    Ride:
    ?
    Name:
    Geyatautsilvsgi
    Hi ya'll! This year the SMRR will be held in May16th & 17th. Registration is currently open so feel free to sign up at your convenience. This year we are not using PayPal, so you will have to use your credit card on the U-Man Power website to sign up. You can also call me at my office number 865.nine eight two.2555 between 9am-6pm DST and I can get you registered over the phone. Plenty of rides, food, camaraderie and music. Look forward to seeing you all there.

bjjoondo likes this.