1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

St. Johnsbury Barracks / Recumbent Theft / Request for Info - Danville, VT

Discussion in 'Stolen Recumbents!' started by NewsBot, Sep 2, 2022.  |  Print Topic

1. NewsBot

NewsBot Fetching Recumbent News

Name:
    I am a Robot
    EbXkhJOQZxoP45ZXBPra6--4iDxPo9wJINRyEkos8mQZ2uNOcwVEcWMQakXr61JO4ZfUhWCflBLp_bEAfP6UFPrB_nw=s320.jpg 9PZbWfAx3YnmeLHgmf8U0oZ6MzlwZoau2jHkP5QCqi50AQXs5meC_nsZD0XqZc8ScWsklPtisizdN0uTWH5-JEVe_pg=s320.jpg

St. Johnsbury Barracks / Theft / Request for Information EIN News

STATE OF VERMONT
    DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
    VERMONT STATE POLICE

NEWS RELEASE - CASE#: 22A4006759

RANK/TROOPER FULL NAME: Trooper Griffin Pearson
    STATION: St. Johnsbury
    CONTACT#: (802) 748-3111

DATE/TIME: 07/20/2022 * approximately 1636 hours
    INCIDENT LOCATION: Danville School – 148 Peacham Road, Danville
    VIOLATION: Theft
    VICTIM: Sandra Sherburne (and family)
    CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE: Danville, VT
    ACCUSED: Under investigation

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:
    On the above listed date and time, Troopers from the Vermont State Police – St. Johnsbury Barracks were notified by Danville School administrators of a theft of a bicycle that occurred on school grounds located at 148 Peacham Road, Danville. Investigation revealed the stolen bicycle was a red, American Eagle, recumbent bicycle with a large white star located on the back right portion of the seat. Pictures of the bicycle and suspect are attached to this email. Anyone with information pertaining to the incident or whereabouts of the bicycle is urged to contact the Vermont State Police St. Johnsbury Barracks at 802-748-3111.

Respectfully,
    Trooper Griffin Pearson
    Troop “A” St. Johnsbury Barrack
    1068 US-5 #1
    St. Johnsbury, VT 05819

article.gif
    Continue reading...

2. NewsBot

NewsBot Fetching Recumbent News

Name:
    I am a Robot
    Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 6.24.30 PM.jpg

Plea for stolen adaptive bike to be returned WCAX

Danville, VT - A special adaptive bike used by a Northeast Kingdom boy with autism was stolen from his school.

Sandra Sherburne says her son, Sam, who is 15, uses the bike to get around the campus of the Danville School, and he needs it back.

The big red recumbent bike was stolen in August. Police have pictures of the person who took it.

This was not an Easy Bike for the family to find, and they are no longer made.

Sandra Sherburne says she doesn’t want to get anybody in trouble, but she would like whoever took the bike to please return it, no questions asked.

“Like I said, I’m a teacher, kids are, they do silly things. You know, this is a mistake that I just hope that this kid will make right. That’s really the message, it would just mean the world to Sam if we could get the bike back,” Sandra Sherburne said.

She’s urging the person who took the bike to return it discreetly and just bring it back to the Danville School.

Continue reading...