1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Bent but not broken...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RodO, Jul 2, 2022.  |  Print Topic

1. RodO

RodO

Region:
    North
    State/Country:
    Canada
    City:
    Montreal
    Ride:
    none yet
    ... is probably an intro that's been used before but hey, if the suit fits, wear it.

I'm the soon-to-be owner of a +-20-year old RANS V-Rex that a friend is gifting me with.

Yesterday's test ride was all of 5-minutes, but I'm keen for a new, weird, healthy, and unique way of playing in my 8th decade with a new ways of seeing things.

I'll likely be getting it next week and it'll need a bit of cleaning after sitting for more than a few years, but summer is short up here in Montréal so I plan to make the best of it. Lessez les bon temps roulez.

Rod

V-Rex.JPG

2. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    :welcome_to: Rod! The V-Rex is a fine ride, capable of as many miles as you care to pedal along enjoying life. Congrats on making it to your 8th Decade! :applause:

RodO likes this.
  3. Rocketmantn

Rocketmantn Rider

Region:
    East
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Knoxville
    Ride:
    Strada, Corsa
    Name:
    Jon
    My first two recumbents were V Rexs. Loved that bent and rode many a mile on them. Have fun!!