1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Three-wheelin' it along the river

Discussion in 'U.S. Riders' started by NewsBot, May 10, 2022.  |  Print Topic

1. NewsBot

NewsBot Fetching Recumbent News

Name:
    I am a Robot
    1200x0.jpg
    Three-wheelin' it along the river Alton Telegraph

Ellsah, IL - A couple rides the bike trail along the Great River Road in Jersey County on Tuesday taking advantage of a cool morning before the SUN broke through the haze and heated up the day.

The couple were riding Tadpole trikes, a form of recumbent bike which has three wheels and reclined seating. The trikes are popular with seniors and are better for back pain relief than a traditional bicycle.

Continue reading...

2. mobilemail

mobilemail

Region:
    Middle
    State/Country:
    IL
    City:
    Carrollton
    Ride:
    ICE Trike + others
    Name:
    Mark
    That isn't me, but those are my stompin' (bikin', trikin' ) grounds!

A.D. likes this.
  3. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    ha ha, I'm just waiting on the day when someone finds themselves in a News Post here on the board! :heelclick: