1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Old Guy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by potterdave, Mar 20, 2022.  |  Print Topic

1. potterdave

potterdave

Region:
    NorthEast
    State/Country:
    PA
    City:
    Shohola
    Ride:
    Looking for trike
    Name:
    Dave
    Recumbents became an integral part of my life nearly forty years ago. A lifelong bike guy I bought an Infinity when they first arrived on the scene because of it’s consummate weirdness.
    Over the subsequent decades (I’m embarrassed to admit) I've owned 16 recumbents. Long and short wheelbase, USS and OSS, fairings, racers and one trike have all had places in my heart.
    Then at age sixty two I turned to the dark side.
    I bought a carbon Diamond Frame and tried my best to fit in with the speedy guys at the LBS.
    Now, approaching 70 in a few months, a sense of sanity has returned.
    I'm in the market for trike and the big decision I'm facing is suspension or rigid frame.
    As an old time BROL reader I'm thrillled to have discovered this site and community and am looking forward to plugging back into the recumbent world.

RodO and A.D. like this.
  2. Rocketmantn

Rocketmantn Rider

Region:
    East
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Knoxville
    Ride:
    Strada, Corsa
    Name: