1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hi from Newark NY

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jpsantell, Feb 25, 2022.  |  Print Topic

1. jpsantell

jpsantell

Region:
    NorthEast
    State/Country:
    NY
    City:
    Newark
    Ride:
    Trident Trekker20
    I live in the Newark that's in NY State, not too far from Rochester. I'm a disabled rider that finally took the plunge and bought a Trident Trikes trekker last May. When the weathers nice, this is my primary firm of exercise. I've done some modifications, my most recent was making an aluminum fender for the back wheel. I ran out of warm weather before I could make the fenders for the front but plan to do so this spring. Like I mentioned above I'm a little disable now, I've had both my hips revised and a knee replaced along with some back issues, but you know what, riding my trike doesn't hurt. As far as personal stuff, I m a service connected disabled veteran, and a retired mailman.

A.D. likes this.
  2. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    First of all, Thank You for your service to this country! Glad to hear you picked up a trike and are enjoying it. Almost sounds like you've got a pretty good rebuild done on the 'ole body, so hopefully you have many miles & smiles ahead of you.

:welcome_to:

3. WardJ

WardJ

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    GA
    City:
    Columbus
    Ride:
    Windcheetah SS #481
    Welcome! Always liked having a fender on the back of a trike, never felt the need on the front. I'm on the skinny side though so the twin rooster tails just bypass me.

Look forward to hearing more about you and your trike.