1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Just came over from BROL

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by skypilot18, Feb 12, 2022.  |  Print Topic

1. skypilot18

skypilot18

Region:
    Middle
    State/Country:
    NY
    Ride:
    Catrike Speed
    Name:
    Jim
    I didn't realize I was already a member. Friend of mine told me folks were coming here from BROL so I here I am. Benttrike18 over there. I had been on BROL since 2004, riding trikes from around 2001. First trike was a Stein Alien. Right now I have a 2009 QNT, 2006 Road and 2018 700. The 700 was built up from a frame, that's another story. Past trikes, 2003 Speed, GS GT3, GTX, SLR and X3. ICE S and TNT, Trice Micro and XL. I'm from the upper Hudson Valley of NYS, northern Catskill region. Besides the trikes I have a 1940 Chevy Master Deluxe sedan I tinker with. Retired heavy equipment truck mechanic, after I "retired" I worked for a small engine shop on the 2 cycle equipment bench, worked as a maintenance mechanic at a mattress factory and did a couple of years doing vacuum cleaner repairs. But now I'm really retired.

steamer likes this.
  2. razinCain

razinCain

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    FL
    City:
    Nature Coast
    Ride:
    The original TiGlide
    Glad you made it. Maybe you can help ADC1 with a technique question he has about his new to him Steintrike (link)

3. skypilot18

skypilot18

Region:
    Middle
    State/Country:
    NY
    Ride:
    Catrike Speed
    Name:
    Jim
    Thanks. Wild One, front and rear suspension, out of my skill sets. The Viper was one of the first Stein's, that and the Road Shark. Just basic trikes.

4. MyrtleTheTurtle

MyrtleTheTurtle

Region:
    NorthWest
    State/Country:
    WA
    City:
    vancouver
    Ride:
    HP Velotechnik Scorp
    I just joined the group too. The turtle has arrived, haha!

Hoch Fahrer and skypilot18 like this.
  5. skypilot18

skypilot18

Region:
    Middle
    State/Country:
    NY
    Ride:
    Catrike Speed
    Name:
    Jim
    Welcome aboard!