1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The other AD is here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ADC1, Feb 12, 2022.  |  Print Topic

1. ADC1

ADC1

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    WI
    City:
    Milwaukee
    Ride:
    Recycled Recumbent M
    I am new tonight on this forum. Thanks to Tim, who suggested I look into it. Thanks to A. D. #1 Custodian, who is, I think, our forum builder and key operator. I am glad to find so many friends I have missed the last two months again. You know me from Bentrider forums as ADC1. I think our A. D. #1 on this forum is changing me name here to that ADC1 screen name for continuity. Please don’t confuse between us (you might burden A. D. With blame for my opinions). I am A. D. Carson, operator and purveyor of Recycled Recumbent. When I am allowed of course I will link my name to my website. And post pictures. And offer thoughts such as might be worth your forum time. Glad to be here.

A.D. likes this.
  2. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    :welcome_to:, glad to have you here! In all honesty, you've probably forgotten more about recumbents than I'll ever learn about 'em. :twitcy: Building & Designing your own takes real effort and I'm sure you have learned a myriad of tricks-to-the-trade about getting them right. :cool9:

3. mobilemail

mobilemail

Region:
    Middle
    State/Country:
    IL
    City:
    Carrollton
    Ride:
    ICE Trike + others
    Name:
    Mark
    Glad to see you here!

4. razinCain

razinCain

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    FL
    City:
    Nature Coast
    Ride:
    The original TiGlide
    ADC1 is definitely a great resource to have on board!