1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rock Island/Templeton Gap Trails, July 22, 2020

Discussion in 'Videos' started by bjjoondo, Jul 26, 2020.  |  Print Topic

1. bjjoondo

bjjoondo

Region:
    Middle
    State/Country:
    CO
    City:
    Colorado Springs
    Ride:
    ICE Sprint 2 SE
    Name:
    BJ
    Our last video taken on the 16th. just a mellow ride on The Cherry Creek Trail, out of Parker, CO. heading to downtown Denver We rode out 15 miles to the Cherry Creek Reservoir . :) [This is the SHORT version of this video, had to shrink the size from 1080 p to 360 p so my very SLOW phone based internet can upload it to my You Tube Page. I'm using a FREE Video Compression program and it will only compress "1/3rd." of the video while using the FREE version of the program, sorry, thanks for watching, ENJOY! :) Original Video 1-2 hrs. Short Video 15-40 min.] Oops, wrong TITLE for video and I can't seem to correct it sorry!! :(