1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Loop Ride, July 11, 2020

Discussion in 'Videos' started by bjjoondo, Jul 12, 2020.  |  Print Topic

1. bjjoondo

bjjoondo

Region:
    Middle
    State/Country:
    CO
    City:
    Colorado Springs
    Ride:
    ICE Sprint 2 SE
    Name:
    BJ
    Another loop ride so we could try to stay a bit more in the SHADE with the 95 F+ temps and very little cloud cover!! Using the Pikes Peak Greenway, Sinton Trail, Foothills Trail, 31st. Street Bike Lane, Midland and Shooks Run Trails. 18 miles with a brown bag lunch stop at Verijmo City Park! [This is the SHORT version of this video, had to shrink the size from 1080 p to 360 p so my very SLOW phone based internet can upload it to my You Tube Page. I'm using a FREE Video Compression program and it will only compress "1/3rd." of the video while using the FREE version of the program, sorry, thanks for watching, ENJOY! :) Original Video 1-2 hrs. Short Video 15-40 min.]