1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trail Loop Ride, Jan. 4, 2020-Colorado Springs, CO.

Discussion in 'Videos' started by bjjoondo, Jan 6, 2020.  |  Print Topic

1. bjjoondo

bjjoondo

Region:
    Middle
    State/Country:
    CO
    City:
    Colorado Springs
    Ride:
    ICE Sprint 2 SE
    Name:
    BJ
    Hello all, here's a video of our Loop Ride, it is a combo of a small stretch of the Shooks Run Trail, back streets over to the Pikes Peak Greenway Trail up to the Cottonwood Creek Trail, then the Vincent St. Bike Lanes/Trail which turns into the the Nevada Ave. Bike Lanes and Trail, thru the University Commons Shopping Center to pick up the PP Greenway Trail and head south then back streets back to the truck at Bott Park in Colorado Springs, CO.

Pls. be advise, we CAN NOT afford a Go Pro camera or a fancy swivel headed gimbal, etc. we use a CHEAP Vivitar DVR 786HD Digital Video Camera, fixed lens and fixed "on all the time mic" with a limited "internal battery". If you have to have "overhead drone shots, side to side and back shots" to be happy then well, your out of luck as our videos go. Yes, you will sometimes here slightly "conversation" between my wife and I as we ride SLOW and CLOSE a lot! The music is all You Tube FREE music library choosen at random so some songs are really nice some are noisy! Otherwise enjoy! :)

2. Rocketmantn

Rocketmantn Rider

Region:
    East
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Knoxville
    Ride:
    Strada, Corsa
    Name:
    Jon
    Don't apologize about your video camera. It does just fine and I like watching your videos!!! :)

bjjoondo likes this.
  3. Geyatautsilvsgi

Geyatautsilvsgi Supporter

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Seymour
    Ride:
    ?
    Name:
    Geyatautsilvsgi
    Yeah, doesn't matter what you use to take the video/picture...as long as its shared.

bjjoondo likes this.
  4. Uncle Chunk

Uncle Chunk

Region:
    Middle
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Franklin
    Ride:
    Greenspeed Magnum XL
    Name:
    Uncle Chunk
    I enjoyed the ride! Your videos are great!

bjjoondo likes this.
  5. bjjoondo

bjjoondo

Region:
    Middle
    State/Country:
    CO
    City:
    Colorado Springs
    Ride:
    ICE Sprint 2 SE
    Name:
    BJ
    Thanks all, LOL, you would not believe the "butt chewing" I got on my vid's on my You Tube Page! I actually took all my vid's off my channel and made it private but decided to reopen it to public and not give a rat's what some folks think! I guess you are suppose to be a professional production company if you put any thing on You Tube! :( I do like making them so I'll keep posting them! :)

A.D. likes this.
  6. Rocketmantn

Rocketmantn Rider

Region:
    East
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Knoxville
    Ride:
    Strada, Corsa
    Name: