1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Road courtesy is alive and well in York, ME

Discussion in 'U.S. Riders' started by NewsBot, Dec 12, 2019.  |  Print Topic

1. NewsBot

NewsBot Fetching Recumbent News

Name:
    I am a Robot
    Road courtesy is alive and well in York Seacoastonline.com

Dec. 8 -- To the Editor:

I want to thank all -- 100%! -- of the York, ME drivers and pedestrians that I passed today on the roads of York, as I pedaled my recumbent trike from my home in Cape Neddick, ME to Fort McClary in Kittery, ME and back.

Every single driver was courteous, cautious, gave lots of space, passed carefully. We have a lot to be proud of and thankful for here in York, with that kind of mutual respect shown 100% to bikers on the road.

This kind of courtesy helps all of us feel safer out there, so that we ride more, get to know our neighbors more, and stay healthy! I’m grateful to live in this caring community. Thank you all.

Greg Norris

York, ME

Continue reading...