1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bikes, Blues, and Bayous

Discussion in 'Ride Reports' started by Yazoo Blue, Aug 16, 2019.  |  Print Topic

1. Yazoo Blue

Yazoo Blue

Region:
    SouthWest
    State/Country:
    MS
    City:
    Hazlehurst
    Ride:
    RANS
    Name:
    Larry
    Hello again, friends. A few weeks ago I rode in the largest cycling event in the state of Mississippi, "Bikes, Blues, and Bayous" in Greenwood, MS. This was my second time to participate, I rode it the first time last year. Over 1,000 cyclists were there. I rode the 22-mile route. I saw some old friends and made some new ones, too. A guy on a recumbent rode up to me and said, "We've got the prettiest bikes here." Ha!

I have some images but I can't figure out how to put them here.

Anyway, stay safe out there, and have fun.

BBB03.jpg

BBB04.jpg

bjjoondo likes this.
  2. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
  3. Yazoo Blue

Yazoo Blue

Region:
    SouthWest
    State/Country:
    MS
    City:
    Hazlehurst
    Ride:
    RANS
    Name:
    Larry
    Thanks, A.D. The problem is, I posted the pictures in a post I made on FB, and then I deleted the photos from my cell phone. What I can't figure out is how to take them from that FB post and embed them here.

4. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    On Facebook, once you click on a photo, it should display in a photo box. While viewing it, right-click with your mouse and choose Copy Image Address. Once it's copied to your clipboard, then you can post the picture by using the little Postcard Icon in the message editor. :thumbsup:

5. dalz102

dalz102

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    AR
    City:
    Little Rock
    Ride:
    Sun
    I live in LR, Arkansas...nice to know you like the MS course. I'm thinking of doing that tour next year.

6. Yazoo Blue

Yazoo Blue

Region:
    SouthWest
    State/Country:
    MS
    City:
    Hazlehurst
    Ride:
    RANS
    Name:
    Larry
    Excellent, dalz. Let me know if you can make it, I'd love to meet you there. It's the best ride in the state, very well organized. You'll enjoy it.

7. Yazoo Blue

Yazoo Blue

Region:
    SouthWest
    State/Country:
    MS
    City:
    Hazlehurst
    Ride:
    RANS
    Name:
    Larry
    BBB Event 2019.JPG

This shot was taken by one of the photographers at the BBB event. That's me on the right, at the start of the ride. They put all these images up so you could buy them online. This is just one of the features of the event.

bjjoondo likes this.