1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Around the world: on recumbent trike, American goes along for the ride

Discussion in 'Videos' started by NewsBot, Jun 21, 2019.  |  Print Topic

1. NewsBot

NewsBot Fetching Recumbent News

Name:
    I am a Robot
  2. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    That was probably the BEST single video I've seen in a long time, VERY well done! :thumbsup: His Facebook page can be found here, where he has tons of pictures and videos. :heelclick: Although he was struck by a truck four years ago in November, he continues around the world on his tour and a map of his journey can been viewed here. A listing of different Vloggers he's met around the world can be viewed here and a collection of his Vlogs about LIFE can be seen here. (i.e. Things I learned from almost being mugged, Cramps Heat and Great Cycling, Dealing with Travel Depression, etc.)

3. Roaster 2

Roaster 2

Region:
    East
    State/Country:
    NY
    City:
    poughkeepsie
    Ride:
    Catreck expordition
    :exercise:Matthew Galat was posting his rides on Trike Asylum. The last post that he did was March 5, 2019. Just wondering has any thing happen to him. His post's where great to watch