1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My Most Recent Ride 2009 (Part II of series)

Discussion in 'Ride Reports' started by Rocketmantn, Sep 8, 2009.  |  Print Topic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocketmantn

Rocketmantn Rider

Region:
    East
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Knoxville
    Ride:
    Strada, Corsa
    Name:
    Jon
    Re: My Most Recent Ride 2009 Part II

Today is a very good day.

First I bought a new used V-Rex. :jiggy9: It is a demo 2009 model and an XL frame which is good because I have a 46 inch X - Seam. The bike is coming from Wisconsin. My current V-Rex came from Wisconsin too and was originally sold by wheel & Sprocket. Small world. What is with Wisconsin and V Rexs???? Soon I will have two V-Rexs. The new one I will keep at work. The old one I will keep at home and ride. It will also be my vacation bike when I take it to the beach, etc. I don't care if it gets wet, etc.

The other good piece of news is I finally rode today. This is my first ride since Nashville. It was in the mid 40s and sunny. I can tell I am getting out of shape because I average 1 mph slower than usual. But I LOVED getting out and riding.

Anyone else braving the cold.

2. calboy147

calboy147 Email Defunct

Region:
    East
    State/Country:
    CA
    City:
    Newberry Springs
    Ride:
    noname trike
    Name:
    gene
    Re: My Most Recent Ride 2009 Part II

I don't know if any of you guys were familliar with the bike shop that was (or maybe is) in Pigeon Forge, by the oulet malls. If'n ye are; the gentleman that ran that one is now running the new one in Morristown. Prety good mechanic and ain't skeered to work on a recumbent.
    Just a bit of a plug cuz he is a bit of a friendly feller too. :jiggy9:

3. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    Note: If you enjoyed this thread and would like to read of similar travels, check out
    My Most Recent Ride 2010 (Part III of the series! )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.