1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New User Welcome Conversation

Discussion in 'Board Issues/News' started by A.D., Aug 24, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    So much has changed, since we left vB I wanted to reproduce the current New User Welcome Conversation here as it contains some good info. If you joined RRI before Dec 2015, then you never received this Conversation. Or if you joined after then and have subsequently left that Conversation, you no longer have access to it. As such I've re-created it here in all it's glory :wink9:, to make life a little more informed for our longer-term members.

Hello username,
    Thank you for registering at Recumbent Riders International. We hope you will enjoy the discussions and look forward to your participation.

After you validate your email address by clicking on the Confirm Account link in the email sent out (Subject = Recumbent Riders International Account Confirmation Required), you'll be able to start posting.

If you want to fill-in some more of your Personal Details (i.e. Name, About You, etc.), you can do that on this page.

You can connect your new RRI account with Facebook, Twitter and/or Google right here.

You can also add your own Avatar, Gravatar or Picture by clicking here.

Lastly, you may find the posts in the Xenforo: How-To Forum helpful in getting started.
    (i.e. How to add your picture/graphic/video to a post, etc.)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us.
    Jon & A.D.

P.S.
    We value ALL feedback, as it helps us to realize what's good vs what still needs more work around here!​