1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RSVP Test Thread

Discussion in 'Test Area' started by A.D., Jan 11, 2016.  |  Print Topic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    Here is a thread to test out the RSVP add-on to our code. I'll choose a date of June 1, 2016 for an imaginary upcoming event and add an RSVP capability to it…hopefully. :wink9:

:update:
    Alright that seemed to work OK, so if you're reading this thread PLEASE click on the RSVP button below and add a comment.

I want to see how many folks this will handle, as well as how it functions. 'After' you have responded with RSVP info, then please click on the RSVP button again and then see if you can edit your response. You should see a 'Click here to delete previously entered RSVP' LINK available to you. You can delete your RSVP and then add-back a new one if you want to help test it out.
    :thanks:

A.D. - 1 - No idea what this will be…but I'll be there!
    Lawnchair Limo - 1 - Just kidding. Still poor as before.
    retsp2 - 1 - RSVP test response edit # 2 working
    Serenity - 1 - I'll cruise in on my custom carbon bent w/ all titanium gearing/components ;-)

Total: 4

2. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    If you click on the calendar tab (above) and then select June 2016 (Submit) you should see this event…

Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 3.52.37 AM.jpg

3. Geyatautsilvsgi

Geyatautsilvsgi Supporter

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Seymour
    Ride:
    ?
    Name:
    Geyatautsilvsgi
    Well, I RSVP'd and it showed up...then I went and modified my note and it updated. So it "seems" to be working ok.

4. retsp2

retsp2 Email Defunct

Region:
    NorthWest
    State/Country:
    MN
    City:
    Bagley
    Ride:
    ICE
    Name:
    Curt