1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Notice: Users can now 'Like' Posts and Conversations...

Discussion in 'XenForo: How-To' started by A.D., Jan 6, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    Since vBulletin did not have a way to 'Like' a post (other than rating an entire thread) I just wanted to mention that members can now 'Like' posts here on the new XenForo forum software.

At the bottom right of each post on the board you will see a 'Like' button on any posts which you have not authored.(i.e. You can't 'Like' your own posts.)...

Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 11.16.23 AM.jpg

So if you appreciate someone else's comments on the board, be sure and let them know occassionally by clicking 'Like' on their post. They'll get an Alert notice to the fact, which may help encourage others to post more. :thumbsup:

2. Geyatautsilvsgi

Geyatautsilvsgi Supporter

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Seymour
    Ride:
    ?
    Name:
    Geyatautsilvsgi
    That is cool. I noticed that earlier. I "like" that.:jiggy9:

3. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    :listenup: Just wanted to say the 'Like' system is now functional in Conversations, as well as threads. At the bottom right of each post within a Conversation you will see a 'Like' button on any posts which you have not made...

Screen Shot 2016-04-09 at 4.27.03 PM1.jpg

So if you 'Like' someone else's comments within a Conversation, you can now let them know by clicking 'Like' on their reply…and yes, they'll get an Alert notice to the fact you've done so. :thumbsup: