1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Changing the order 'Threads' are listed in...

Discussion in 'XenForo: How-To' started by A.D., Jan 5, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    At the bottom of any thread listing in a given forum, you will find a drop-down tab like this…
    Screen Shot 2016-01-05 at 12.18.54 PM.jpg
    Clicking on it will reveal several options you can choose from to 'temporarily' re-sort the threads listed there…
    Screen Shot 2016-01-05 at 12.19.28 PM.jpg

I say temporary, because even though there is a Set Options button (not show here, but located over to the right side of the page) that is a one-shot-use type of re-sorting the threads in a particular forum.

By that I mean, you can temporarily re-sort all the threads in a given forum (i.e. say by Number of replies, in Descending order) and then browse through the list of threads using the Next> button, or any of the individual page numbers.(i.e. in this case 1 - 7)

However once you leave that forum and go to any other forum, the Thread Listing will always (first) appear as Sort threads by: Last message time -and- Order threads in: Descending order.