1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to Recumbent Riders v2.0

Discussion in 'Board Issues/News' started by A.D., Dec 8, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    Well after a lot of 'behind the scenes' work, we're back in-place and running again. As it turned out, the easiest way was to just slip our new XenForo Forum Software right back into the same place that vBulletin used to sit. So, same website name and same forums directory as it's always been.

As such, many of our user's old bookmarks should still work alright, but there may be a few differences.

Like the NEW POSTS link has changed to this now…
    Code:
    http://www.recumbentriders.org/forums/find-new/posts
    …so if you have an old bookmark to the vBulletin Forum update it to this URL instead.

So other than a few minor issues like that, things should be pretty good.

If someone searches for a 'recumbent' topic via Google that had a link to our old forum, it is also being automatically re-directed to the very same thread here on our new forum.

I still have a lot of clean-up work to do, but for now just ignore the mess whenever you see some strange BBCode tags that are no longer rendered properly.(i.e. [ SIZE=-1], etc.) Some pictures are missing from threads, but I'll get them properly reinserted over the next few days.

Anyway other than that, I just wanted to say…WELCOME BACK!

2. lotharko

lotharko

Region:
    West
    State/Country:
    Germany
    City:
    Verl
    Ride:
    Plywoodtrike
    Name:
    Lothar
    Nice facelifting :)

3. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    Thanxx for the kind words, as a lot of effort has went into this change. I'm just happy we're finally on a new platform with our existing data, and can move forward onto bigger and better things!

lotharko likes this.
  4. AndyB

AndyB Wheelie for Safety

Region:
    Middle
    State/Country:
    CA
    City:
    Los Altos
    Ride:
    n/a
    Good job, A.D..

You put in to this forum an incredible amount of work. You have been very thorough and a pleasure to work with.

5. N9280L

N9280L

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    VA
    City:
    Virginia Beach
    Ride:
    Bacchetta Corsa
    Name:
    Rich
    Looking Great.

6. Rocketmantn

Rocketmantn Rider

Region:
    East
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Knoxville
    Ride:
    Strada, Corsa
    Name:
    Jon
    I have to give AD all the praise. As Co-Founder, he did all the work to get this new site up and ! :D.
    Thanks! AD!!!! Site looks great