1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CLBot CL Vision R-85 Tandem Recumbent w/ Yakima SideWinder Bike Rack $1500 (Portland, OR)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sale or Trade' started by CLBot, Mar 30, 2015.  |  Print Topic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CLBot

CLBot Finding Recumbents For Sale

Name:
    I am a Robot
    [​IMG]
    Touring is a joy with this comfortable recumbent which will accommodate a wide range of sized partners with an adjustable boom for the captain and sliding seat for the stoker. I am 6'5" and my wife 5'3" and this bike accommodated us without any problem. The bike has under-seat steering, but a stem and handlebar are available to convert to over-seat steering. The R-85 includes and Independent Pedaling System which allows cyclists to have different cadences or even a coasting option.
    Shamano Deore shifters for nine speed cassette and triple chain ring
    Shimano XTR derailleur

26" rear wheel with SUN Rhino rim and Phil Wood hub
    20" front wheel with Sun Rhino rim and Phil Wood hub

Magura hydraulic rim brakes
    Rear drum brake for downhill descents
    Vision Back Pannier and Blackburn rear rack
    Cateye Mity 3 computer
    Yakima Sidewinder tandem roof rack.[...]

More...

READ: Avoiding Scams & Fraud, as well as Personal Safety Tips

NOTICE: Above text is a COPY of a Craigslist Advertisement.
    In most cases, the seller will not have a user account on RRI.
    Simply click the More... link above to see the original ad.​

For more info about this post, see: History of Recumbents For Sale...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.