1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I cant acesss boards from laptop (ASO Server Migration)

Discussion in 'Board Issues/News' started by bakrauf, Aug 24, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. bakrauf

bakrauf

Region:
    South
    State/Country:
    IN
    City:
    Strasburg
    Ride:
    Corsa/Goldrush
    Name:
    Brian
    I just recently deleted firefox browser and started using google chrome....I moved my bookmarks over and now everytime I. Try to accesssite it says site moved...I don't know what's going on....I can only get on here on my phone....any suggestions?

2. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    I use Google Chrome to occasionally access the website, but not real often so I'm not that familiar with how all it works, other than it contains a unique tracking ID that identifies its user.

Exactly what is the message you're getting, verbatim?

My only other initial thoughts are:
    1)Are you including the FULL address http://www.recumbentriders.org/ (i.e. not just http://recumbentriders.org/)

2)Do you use an add-on/program that allows you to share your bookmarks between different browsers? (i.e. MS-IE, FireFox, Safari, Opera, etc)

3)CLEAR out any/all cookies associated with recumbentriders.org

3. bakrauf

bakrauf

Region:
    South
    State/Country:
    IN
    City:
    Strasburg
    Ride:
    Corsa/Goldrush
    Name:
    Brian
    It says account moved. This site has been moved to new server....

Its doin this with chrome and explorer.....

4. bakrauf

bakrauf

Region:
    South
    State/Country:
    IN
    City:
    Strasburg
    Ride:
    Corsa/Goldrush
    Name:
    Brian
  5. Geyatautsilvsgi

Geyatautsilvsgi Supporter

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Seymour
    Ride:
    ?
    Name:
    Geyatautsilvsgi
    I was in the middle of a post when my screen went nuts and no matter what I did, I couldn't get back in.

6. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    NOTICE TO ALL:
    Dear ASO Customers,
    We are currently in the process of migrating a large number of shared servers to better hardware. While this migration will require a change in your site's IP address, your name servers will remain the same and your account will be placed on a more powerful server. Below is a listing of the planned migrations and what the new shared IP address will be for accounts located on the old server. If you have a dedicated IP already, you will receive a new dedicated IP.
    ROSE, our server for RRI, was just migrated yesterday, so for the time being the site is acting a bit strange. We're on it and should have things back to normal sometime later today.

7. Geyatautsilvsgi

Geyatautsilvsgi Supporter

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Seymour
    Ride:
    ?
    Name:
    Geyatautsilvsgi
    Well that is fine and all, but it would be nice if they could give us a heads up on the date/time they plan on doing it.:eek9:

8. 10_TX_Wheels

10_TX_Wheels

Region:
    South
    State/Country:
    TX
    City:
    League City
    Ride:
    Felt F-85
    Name:
    Fred
    That was the first time I have ever seen that.
    I thought my computer had caught a bug.
    It gave me a link on how to get it back.

9. Tadpole

Tadpole Supporter

Region:
    East
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Sevierville
    Ride:
    ActionBent T1
    Name:
    Ed
    Tex-terminator

That would have been cool if it had, just lease it to people to put in their house to rid it of bugs!